- All travel documents.
- A seat on the seat:
For children up to the age of seven, or children under 18 kilos, we recommend taking a child restraint system with you. More information and a list of the permitted models can be found here.
- Stroller or pushchair (these can be used right up until you board a Lufthansa flight in almost all airports).
- Comfortable (changes of) clothing, warm socks, small blankets and cushions.
- Wet wipes, diapers, small garbage bag.
- Any important medications as well as nose drops to prevent problems with pressure equalization if necessary.
- Chewing and swallowing using, for example, pacifiers, drinks bottles, or gummy bears also help to equalize pressure.
- Baby food is available on board all Lufthansa flights, and children’s menus are offered. Also think about handy favorite snacks for your kids that can easily be divided into portions.
- To counter boredom: cuddly animal, toys, crayons, and books.